Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Learning from an Ant...

Guess what!!

Have you watched over an ant..climbing up...and soon as she is about to touch the destination, she fall back to the ground? Sure you know what I am talking about - its a very common site.

So you have also noticed that she wont give up, she - our dear ant - starts all over again! She doesn't even stop for a minute/second to think on "hey I've start all over again now", "oh no! I failed..." or whatever... she just don't stop and starts to climb immediately!!


Amazing na??


Kinda same happened with me - I failed - I fell flat on my face... but unlike ants, I was upset, sad, disappointed..etc...for months!

But guess what... now I've started to walk towards my destination all over again :)
Right from the scratch... and this time I know that I just need to keep doing this - "keep walking towards my destination"...

I was handicap/slave to my own sadness, disappointments...Its a great feeling to break free... I don't feel handicap/slave anymore.!!


Cheers!! Have a great living ahead :)

No comments: