Sunday, May 04, 2008

Mixed thoughts

Me and Ants again:
Was driving down to my sis's office to drop her... While being in the traffic, I've been thinking about the Ants... So when I looked around, suddenly I said - "We humans are so.. Unorganized Ants".
Sis insisted that I must add this in my Blog... so doing the same :) ... I have nothing else to write about it... Its just a thought... but I guess it does make some sense...





 





Love/Life and passion for the same:
I was talking to a friend long long ago and he asked me something, which I dont remmeber... But I remember that I said  "I love the feeling of being in love". And he said... that means you are probably not in love with a particular person... you probably just love the feeling of being in love... I'm still trying to analyze myself on that... ;)









 


Life:
I can see that even with those Big/small Ups-n-Downs in life, I still have the Enthusiasm, that Excitement to Live and to be in Love and keep Family and Friends Happy... to do a little more in life, to see more places, to be a better person, to learn a bit more about my work and about the things that interests me... and bit more everyday...and days to come...

No comments: