Monday, April 21, 2008

Thinking loud... and clear!!


Guess what... Education/God has made no difference in most of our life and way we think!

No offense to anyone's preferences... but listen to this - an average educated person in India prays to God/bhagawan ji ... but learns nothing from God nor did education made any difference in their life (except for they can talk, give gyan and earn money) - but they will never understand what God really wants or what holy books really teaches... and will always be stuck up with
religion, Cast/Sub cast, India-Pakistan, Hindu-Muslim, boundaries... the list is long... They just dont think on basic human levels!!

I know a lot of educated people who can talk and give great gyan but when it comes to being a good human being - God! they are so lame...

I have been hit by this a few times in my life! And I feel really sorry for such people... I really do, cos they just make their and other's life miserable! They just dont know how to live - One Life dam-it - Live, breath and let live... why you want to rule on others lifes???
(you can see my anger here.. but i just cant help it!)
I wish I could just give a big tight hug to these people, and ask them to relax, to not to complicate life so much... just give them lot of love so that they change...

Thank God that I got a family with mix culture/religion, sound education, which gave me the mind to think on human levels than on religion or north-south or on society levels!

No comments: