Tuesday, April 08, 2014

Price Tag

(Draft) I was just remembering 2 interesting characters from Amir Khan's movie (Bollywood).

Dil Chahta hai - the "Time Table Guy"... It's little weird when people are just too particular of their routine or habits. I too am a little particular and I am sure people find it annoying... ;) But then again, this can be debatable... the higher degree of "not flexible" can be annoying but at the same time if its not harming you, let it be...
- Take it easy when you are with others...

3 idiots - the "Price Tag guy"... Remember?  (The guy engaged to Kareena)... Apparently this type is very common. Their specialty - they end up price tagging each item! Which of course I find very annoying and at the same time amusing. I just find it too shallow. Wonder why they wont just wear the tag? Or put a label to the items at their place...Hmm...
- your price tagged item might not be of other's interest or approved standards...

I'm not very proud of this post but these thoughts did come across my mind... I dont intend to be judgmental. And sound shallow myself. But I definitely cant respect (or may be i should say, cant understand, to be polite) people who enjoys materialistic talk. 


No comments: