Tuesday, April 08, 2014

Beauty of our existence...

5th April 2014: (Draft) 

The beauty of our existence on earth is that all of us have a very different meaning/definition to life :) 

The life style differs, the thought process differs... No two person or families have exactly 100% same fundas of life. And that's what is the awesomeness of life.

I suppose, our ways are right, until it starts to harm others (in any way) ...or start to disturb the basic pattern...

I have my moments of weakness, when I end up judging others on their "different than mine" style of living. But I do realize that life can be defined (lived) in various way (millions of permutation and combination that are possible)... So, what works for one person might not be the best for another (and might not be of any interest to another person).  

No comments: