Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Unconditional Love

My friend sent me a offliner on Yahoo which goes like this-

SN (1/24/2006 9:06:07 PM):
"You learn to like someone when you find out what makes them laugh, but you can never truly love someone until you find out what makes them cry.” "If we don't feel love with our heart, then how come that's where it hurts when someone doesn't love you back." "Love is when the other person's happiness is more important than your own."

What made me ponder upon the most is the last one -
"Love is when the other person's happiness is more important than your own."
... My first few thoughts on this were - Oh My God! I wonder if I really love any one on earth... hummm.... my count will go like err... 0 to 2 max!!

How many people you think you really love (in true sense, really unconditional love)... just think about it...

And I dont think we are even careful in using the word 'Love/Adore'. I think we should say or express such feeling in words only when we really mean it and can keep up to it. And if you really do love someone, I dont think you would need to say it in words much; your actions will say it all :)

2 comments:

kumarldh said...

U r rit senorita.
Ppl confuse Love with affection.
Love means give it all.
I am a dumbo in terms of loveology. So no more comment on this.
Is that Pic urs???
R U ready for a date???

Clueless said...

Kumar, would you stop asking abt my pic n stuff!