Thursday, January 26, 2006

Stabber:
Out of the blue, a fren just said - "I'll tell you one thing... If somebody stabs a knife, you should not hate the knife. You should hate the stabber"
My response to that was - "I so hate that stabber. I wish someone stabs him too!!"
And then he continues - "He is destined for his tomorrow" {He = Stabber}

I probably was mean by saying what I said, but that’s what I felt. And I guess my fren was just supporting me so that I don’t feel guilty for having said what I said.

But I still wonder...
1. Should we hate that 'Stabber'?
2. Or forgive-forget such people?
3. Do people actually pay in future for what they do wrong to others??

Well, I think I will be careful with people now. Don’t want to be stabbed by anyone. Nor do I want to be in a situation where I am paying for what I did wrong to someone in past.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, life is interesting.

Everybody has a design that manipulates them. Enjoy the design. Try and understand how you can circumvent the main course for a bypass.

Events teach us a lot, and so do actors. Some inspire us how to do things, others how NOT to do them.

Shakespeare rightly said "All the world's a stage and we are mere players!"

Don't you want to set an example for others about how you love the intricacies of life? I want to. And there are many others who do.

Clueless said...

Difficult to set an example even though I would love to...

Anonymous said...

On a second thought... Yeah... you should not think ill of the stabber.

Nobody can hurt you without your permission.

We are disappointed because we expect too much at times.

Look at the blossoms. They wither, yet they have the zest to blow back with spring. Every night is testimomy to a bright day ahead.

Raj Beniwal said...

I can only say one thing.. (which I feel is true both logically and as part of learnings from experience) "One can forgive but its real hard (I believe impossible) to forget"

... we need to move on in life.

Clueless said...

No matter how much we say about what we should be doing or not be doing (the Dos ‘n’ Don’ts)...
Stabber has done his work, and the wound would take its own time to heal...

In some time there won’t be any traces of the wound left, and soon the victim would forget the pain she went through.
There will be then no question of forget 'n' forgive... It will be all history.
But till that time comes... its a painful walk!

By the way, the doctor taking care of her is very attractive and interesting ;) I think she will recover sooner than we thought!!