Wednesday, March 01, 2006

March 2006: Travelling and seeing places!

Updated on April 2014:

I want to talk about the places I have seen in India... and I will be talking about the places I still want to visit in India and other countries.
..have been to more than 30 cities ... out of 28 States (of India) I have seen around 11...
Visited: Uttar Pradesh: Bareilly, Lucknow, Noida, Nanital, Raniketh and near by places, Punjab: Chandighar, J&K: Jammu, Udhampur , Srinagar,. Goa, Nagaland, Delhi, Maharashtra: Bhusawal, Bombay, Pune, Gujarat: Valsad, Jharkhand: TataNagar/ Jamshedpur, Karnataka: Bangalore, Coorg, Tumkur, Honnemardu (Western Karnataka), Kemmangundi (District: Chikmagalur), Kerala: Munnar, Thalserry, Calicut/ Kozhikode, Pondicherry: Pondicherry, MaheRajasthanTamil Nadu: Ooty, Kodaikanal...


Must go (from the above list): Raniketh, Chandighar, Udhampur, Srinagar, Goa, Nagaland, Coorg, Honnemardu, Kemmangundi, Munnar, Delhi, Pun, Bangalore


I have some sweet memories of : Raniketh, Udhampur, Srinagar, Goa, Nagaland, Coorg, Munnar, Delhi, Pune, Bangalore

I have a lot to write about these places but I don’t have that much time to compile my notes…


Places I want to visit: Simla, Egypt, Paris, Rome, Spain, Malaysia, Singapore, Maldives, Hong Kong, Tokyo

Places visited outside India: London, Dubai, USA(New York, Chicago, Los AngelesLas Vegas...and may more)Switzerland, Italy, Thialand, Jamaica...  

Want to re-visit: 

13 comments:

AlterinG Abhishek said...

WHoa!

Sea Change ( i mean see change)
Its all about change
GUOOOD!
Like monsterz punch line NEVER Settle

luck

kumarldh said...

hey that profile pic is gorgeous.
Is that Urs...
If YES Can I ask u for a date

AlterinG Abhishek said...

u travel by work!!wow!
i also wanna go :-(((

jugni said...

di plz make a note when u visit the places u want to visit carry additional luggage i mean me with u.alright

Clueless said...

abhi> I dnt travel coz of work
jugs> would love to take u along...you the baby of our family!

Anonymous said...

Hi…I’m Roy, just few weeks start the journey in the blog-world. New..... so learning the tricks by peeping in others blog without any prior permission (sorry for that!!).

very interesting ..... I think u should such proffession where u can travel but u dont have to pay.....it would be nice nyah!!

u come to pune & mumbai but didnt go to Goa..strange its just few hrs from here...

wish u all the best for your uncompleted journey ...

Heii, why not take a look to my blog: (http://comeonroy.blogspot.com/) & tell me where I need to improve. Most important, maybe you can also get something new & interesting stuff…..maybe!!
Hoping to hear you..
Roy

Clueless said...

Hey Roy, you probably didnt read it carefully... I recently visited Goa with frens. Goa Trip

Tarun said...

Would u like to pay a visit to Agra? I mean Taj Mahal is something which woo millions of people to Agra, I think Taj Mahal may just have slipped out of ur mind

Clueless said...

tarun, I dont knw y, but I never thought of going to Agar! dnt knw y... (though wondering now)

AlterinG Abhishek said...

i dream of driving out of mumbai and just driving for a few weeks ..any direction///
stop and check out places..
most hopefully i'll buy a car and drive..gujrat..rajastan...any direction ifeel like then and dere
that is thrill for me..

Clueless said...

Abhishek, I love to drive. And I have driven down to Kerala and many other places from Bangalore. Absolute-Fun! All the very best for your future trips.

Buccaneer said...

Hong Kong is awesome...have put some stuff on my blog about HK...

Clueless said...

@Buccaneer: Send me the link of what you have posted abt HK.