Sunday, March 12, 2006

Confuse state of mind

I find it very difficult to identify certain things…

…how I feel for people I am in touch with…
…who are those people who matter to me…
…what is real and what is not…

…where do I stand…?
…how to describe myself… what would be the real 'Me’…
…how I see myself is real or the way people see me as…
…what is real and what is not…

…I know what I really want in life, what I want to do etc…
…but then, a lot of things/people I have in life that don’t really fit in that picture… what should I do about those things/people…
…How to sum up my childhood (and my past)… there were good time and bad times… what would be that one word that will say it all…?
…what would be that ‘ideal scale’ from which I can compare my life to identify the facts…?
…what is real and what is not…

5 comments:

charul said...

hmmm...confusion ...but same with me :)

BTW nice image..

AlterinG Abhishek said...

Mon: Initially, I thought i would refer to you the "Bhagwad Geeta" in which Lord Krishna solves a similar problem.
MOst of your questions would be answered except when you start..
"…How to sum up my childhood (and my past)… there were good time and bad times… what would be that one word that will say it all…?
…what would be that ‘ideal scale’ from which I can compare my life to identify the facts…?
…what is real and what is not…
"
well for that you need to discuss with a good close friend who may be able to give u a non-biased help!
:P
Keep the faith..
"keep walking "as M says..

Clueless said...

nothings wrong... i just think too much at times... not upset...

insane freak said...

well... sumtimes, its better to stop n think out each thght, one by one, till each gets cleared, n sumtimes, jst let them all b, n live each day, coz sum answers cant b hurried up. questions, no one can answer for u, answers u cant find by urslf! well... at times, words jst cant describe enuff, esp wen thghts r not complete in themselves...

Clueless said...

@richunderconstruction: wow! "questions, no one can answer for u, answers u cant find by urslf! well... at times, words jst cant describe enuff, esp wen thghts r not complete in themselves..."