Monday, August 14, 2006

Gotta crush on U!!

Source: poems
I've got a crush on you,
I feel as if I'm a child,
I hope u feel the way that I do!

you make me get butterflies,
you're "sweet",
I like you but I dunno why!


I guess ur just perfect,

may be ur the one for me...

you make me smile,
I think you can see,
that i'm ur not so secret admire;

I dream of things yet so unreal, you and me forever,
may be thats just what i feel and my heart is pushing me to go further;

When I hear ur voice,
it makes me giggle...

because it is almost like we are in our own world,
no other people, just you and me,
forever hold this peace!

When I long to see ur smile,
for a long while,
I get a memory of ur face...


I want to send you love notes,
because I got a crush on you,
and im praying you feel the way I do!

No comments: